Thursday, May 12, 2016

Indian Youth Test
The indian youth have to take a test to prepare for adulthood. This indian youth went out to a nice valley and was fasting. On the third day he decided to take on the mountain. He climbed up the mountain and didn't stop until he had reached the top. At last he had finally made it to the top of the mountain. When he got there he heard a snake talk to him. He said, “Please help me it's too cold for me up here and there is no food and i'm going to starve to death. Pick me up and put me under your shirt and take me down to the valley.” The indian youth replied, “ No way i know what you are, you're a rattlesnake and if i pick you up you're going to bite me.” The indian youth had a choice here which was either to leave or to pick him up. So he picked him up and took him down to the valley. Right when he put him down the snake attacked and bit his leg. He said i thought you promised me. The snake said, “You knew what i was when you picked me up.”

No comments:

Post a Comment