Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Baseball Season

This year I heard that they were going to start a baseball team. I was really into it but none of my family members are into it. I wanted to play when i was little but my family made me join soccer instead because thats what they are all into. I didnt know that there was a team until my friend told me, “Ay, let’s join baseball.” I told him yes right off the top of my head. So we went to go talk to the coach and he told us to bring a glove and shorts and go to practice tomorrow and he would see what we got. So we went and we made it. They tried me out at first base and i did pretty good. He told me you will be playing first base. Our season started in March. Our season didnt go so well for us but it was because we are a D2 team and they put us in a D1 league. I played a couple of positions during season such as first base,second base,third base, pitcher and catcher. My main position was third base. The hardest position that i played was catcher. Our season ended last Monday and I honestly already want to go back. This season went by really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment