Monday, January 11, 2016

School Break Days
What you did?
- I didnt do anything. I just stayed home
Places you went?
- I didnt go anywhere.
People you met?
- I met this new girl at my aunts house.
Movies you watched?
- I didnt watched any movie.
Sports events you played or watched?
- I watched the Real Madrid game.
CTR experiences
- I didnt experience any.
Books you read?
- I didnt read any.
Homework you did?
- I didnt have any.
Anything else?

This Semester break was ok. I didnt do anything but stay at home. I didnt go out at all. The only time i would go out was when i went to my aunts house. At my aunts house I met this girl who came from Colorado. She is staying here with her dad. I didnt watch any movies at all. The only thing i watched were sports games. The thing that was great was that i did not have any homework. I didnt get anything for Christmas. I ate tamales and some bread that my aunt had made.My family from Hesperia, Las Vegas, and Arizona came. I spent New Years with my family. So that was all i did on the semester break.

                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment