Thursday, December 17, 2015

Class /Self Evaluation
What i liked about the class was that i got to learn new information regarding computers and how to use them. Something else that i liked about this class was that i learned how to type at a faster speed. I think some suggestions that i could give are:
  1. Teach us how to create websites.
  2. Use different typing tutor websites.
  3. Different types of typing activity's 
Did you really try your best in this class?
I did do my best in this class. I tried my best on every SSS that i typed and published. This class showed a lot of new things that i did not know about computers.

Are you commited to being a CTR person?
I am trying to be a CTR person the most that i can in school, at home, and every other place that i am at.

No comments:

Post a Comment