Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Athletic Trainer
Duties and Responsibility

·       Establish an effective training program for high school and middle school athletics.
·       Provide 1staid and injury assessment/treatment for student athletes.
·       Provide coverage at home events and practices from the beginning of the fall sport season to the conclusion of the spring season.
Salary: $30,654 - $51,483 

Education

Maintain current certification and continuing education requirements as set forth by the National Athletic Trainers’ Association Board of Certification. Maintain current state licensure in accordance with the north Carolina Board of Athletic Trainer Examiners.



 Reflection

 I would like to be an Athletic Trainer because work
ing with sports is what I like to do. Although
they get paid a little I would still like to become
 one because I would be doing something that I
would like to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment